Client Bill Of Rights
At Andrade Law Offices, we strive to provide an excellent client experience. We want you to know that as our client you have rights. At our firm we guarantee YOUR:
- Right to privacy. Attorney/Client privilege guarantees that all communication between our office and our clients and potential clients is confidential.
- Right to speak to an experienced attorney the same day you call.
- Right to have an experienced attorney handle your case once we are retained.
Client Satisfaction for Personal Injury and Criminal Defense
- Right to timely communication about the progress of your case.
- Right to a fair fee for the work we do.
- Right to a fair written fee agreement.
- Right to be treated with respect from all who work for our firm.
- Right to have your legal rights explained clearly and in plainly.
- Right to take part in the strategies for handling your case.
If at any time we do not honor our client Bill Of Rights, we want to know immediately. We are committed to client satisfaction.