Santa Barbara Attorneys Working for Your Needs
Andrade Law Offices is committed to providing legal services in the State of California for serious personal injury, and Santa Barbara County for misdemeanor and felony criminal defense and DUI Defense, including 2nd, 3rd, and felony 4th offense.
Our Santa Barbara attorneys understand that legal decisions have real life consequences for our criminal defense, DUI, and personal injury clients. Consultations are always FREE at Andrade Law Offices. In all cases, the lawyers and staff of Andrade Law Offices work quickly to engage investigators, witnesses, and experts. We carefully analyze the circumstances to determine the best strategy to win your case.
Year over year, Steven R. Andrade is recognized as one of the “TOP 100 Trial Lawyers” in California because he is known, by his peers and judges, for taking even the most difficult cases to trial. He is known as the lawyer that other lawyers turn to for high stakes negotiations, settlements, and trials.
We provide legal services in all of Santa Barbara County including Santa Barbara, Montecito, Goleta, Lompoc, Santa Maria, Carpinteria, Buellton, Solvang, and Guadalupe. We also serve San Luis Obispo, Ventura, and Los Angeles. We accept serious personal injury cases from the entire state of California.
Among the areas of law we practice at Andrade Law Offices are:
Just a few of our successful cases include:
- Slip and Fall down poorly designed staircase causing injury — $140,000.00
- Rear end automobile accident causing neck and back injury — $118,000.00
- Rear End auto accident — $25,000.00
- Slip and Fall in Dr. Office due to negligence — $85,000.00
- Infant Burned by Scalding Coffee – $2.6 Million settlement
- Motorcycle/Auto Accident $1.15 Million settlement
- Auto/Auto Accident $1.1 Million policy limit settlement
- Auto Accident with Serious Shoulder Injury – $190,000 policy limit settlement
- Motorcycle/Auto Accident – $1.15M settlement
- Auto Accident (passenger) – $190,000 settlement
- Auto Accident Resulting in Severe Shoulder Injury – $$200,000 settlement
- Second Degree Murder – Not Guilty verdict after trial
- Felony Assault with A Deadly Weapon causing Great Bodily Injury – Reduced to misdemeanor with No Jail
- Felony Battery Resulting in Great Bodily Injury – Settled for misdemeanor trespass and disturbing the peace
- Felony DUI with Great Bodily Injury – Reduced to misdemeanor DUI with No Jail
- Misdemeanor DUI Charge – Reduced to exhibition of speed
- Felony Residential Burglary – Identification challenged, case dismissed
Our Santa Barbara attorneys are proud to provide you with highly skilled legal assistance. To find out if you have a case, call our offices now (805) 962.4944.