Recovering Maximum Compensation for Serious Injury Claims
If you have been seriously injured through someone else's carelessness, you may be entitled to compensation. The Santa Barbara personal injury lawyer you choose to represent you can make all the difference in your case. Insurance companies take notice if they know that your attorney has obtained multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. This is particularly important in catastrophic injury claims, where your life has been severely and often permanently impacted by your injuries.
Look no further! At Andrade Law Offices, we have helped thousands of people with all types of injuries and have won hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Steven R. Andrade has been awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum for his outstanding record of recovery on behalf of his clients.
For a free consultation regarding a catastrophic injury claim, contact us today.
Catastrophic Injury Claims We Handle
Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience. We can take on a wide range of catastrophic injury claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian/auto accidents
- Pedestrian/bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Laboratory negligence
- Burn accidents
- Elderly fall accidents
- Elder abuse
- Dog bites
How a Santa Barbara Injury Lawyer Can Help
As a Santa Barbara personal injury lawyer, Steven Andrade has a lengthy trial record and a reputation as a lawyer who is not afraid to take any case to trial. He is recognized, year over year, as one of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers. If you have been seriously injured in an accident, he will fight aggressively for the maximum compensation you deserve. Steven's calm, professional demeanor intimidates insurance companies. They simply cannot shake him. He is known as the lawyer that other lawyers hire to handle high-stakes settlement negotiations and trials.
Results for Our Clients in Personal Injury Cases
Andrade Law Offices has gone up against national corporations, major insurance companies, and government entities – and won. Two of the most notable cases are listed below:
- $2.6 million settlement for a child who was burned by hot coffee in a national chain restaurant in Santa Barbara.
- After an 8-week jury trial, Steven obtained a $60.7 million jury verdict for his injured client in the initial trial and won it again on appeal. This was the second highest jury verdict in the State of California for that year.
Some other verdicts and settlements include:
- Pedestrian hit in crosswalk — $1.25 million policy limit settlement
- Motorcycle-auto accident — $1.15 million mediation award
- Auto accident causing neck injury and wrist injury– $1.1 million policy limit mediation award
- Negligence causing brain damage — $1 million policy limit settlement
- Negligence of laboratory — $563,000 settlement
- Auto-pedestrian accident causing leg and back injuries — $540,000 award
- Elderly fall causing broken clavicle — $450,000 settlement
- Slip and fall accident causing serious back injury — $318,000 jury verdict
- Foot injury — $300,000 policy limit awarded at binding arbitration
- Auto-pedestrian accident causing severe knee injury — $250,000 policy limit settlement
- Slip and fall accident causing serious shoulder injury — $225,000 settlement
- Passenger injured in an auto accident — $190,000 settlement
Time is of the essence in accident cases. Early investigation is critically important in a personal injury case. There are strict time limits for filing personal injury claims that depend on the circumstances in your case. With catastrophic injury claims, the money you recover could make all the difference in your ability to face a more stable financial future.
Call Andrade Law Offices at (805) 962.4944 for a free case assessment and consultation. You do not pay a fee for our services until we recover compensation for you.